Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

cheapish silver proofs

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
Australia
413 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  12:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add b_j_w_79 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry trout that's a 'normal' millennium 50c
Edited by b_j_w_79
02/29/2012 12:49 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  12:51 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
not an incuse but it is in pretty decent nick anyway!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5048 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  12:51 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bugger
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Pillar of the Community
Australia
518 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  12:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AaronG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All good mate, are you trolling or being serious? Lol. If it's a legitimate question then my answer is no, doesn't look it to me
Valued Member
Australia
258 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  05:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add joshtammi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here is my incuse :)

Pillar of the Community
Australia
641 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  06:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MobOfRoos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It is expected for silver to be extinct within coming years

I find that very hard to believe. It sounds like something a silver bullion salesman would say. As for your stats, I think it is dangerous to compare silver and gold. They have very different uses. Silver has many industrial uses while gold is mostly jewelry and safe haven.

Silver prices reached a high in April last year but since then have dropped and hovered around the $30 mark.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5048 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  06:55 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
[quoteAll good mate, are you trolling or being serious? Lol. If it's a legitimate question then my answer is no, doesn't look it to me][/quote]
Definitely a legit question, ah well if it ain't an incuse it is still a nice coin for my 50 cent set
Will be a good upgrade for my scratched and bashed millenium coin

Edited by trout1105
03/01/2012 06:58 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
518 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  07:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AaronG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"I find that very hard to believe. It sounds like something a silver bullion salesman would say. As for your stats, I think it is dangerous to compare silver and gold. They have very different uses. Silver has many industrial uses while gold is mostly jewelry and safe haven.

Silver prices reached a high in April last year but since then have dropped and hovered around the $30 mark."

I also find it hard to believe but according to most, possible. Silver his $34 2 days ago but with a sharp increase straight back down to $32, unhappy but happy because I get my cougars cheaper :D
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  12:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
so who is going to own up about buying them out?
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  5:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
getting worried about this seller, if I dont hear from her/him today I've blown a lot of money, well a lot for us :(
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  5:57 pm  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
tell me you paid with paypal though erkle
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  6:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
only a small portion, I really hope im being paranoid, but I have the same feeling now as I did about the incuse 50 that mezz50 robbed me of.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5048 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  6:35 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
so who is going to own up about buying them out?

I bought the Gallipoli $1 and the 2006 mint set.
They took a couple of weeks to arrive but that is normal for me in the West.
i think you should be pretty safe.
Did you get a tracking number with your purchase?
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  6:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i arranged a laybye for 3 coins, paid for 1 on the day I posted this thread and paid the other 2 on wed, what worries me is contact was excellent before hand and now its none existent for 2 days. I hope im just being paranoid as I said. and maybe the fact there is nothing listed on eBay for this seller or im blocked from viewing them?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5048 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  6:57 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had no problems with the seller so you should be fine.
Maybe the seller has no Internet access at the moment.
I have that problem when I go away on jobs, sometimes there is no connectivity at remote areas.
Or may be just slack at answering emails
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05