Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

has anyone received their legendary 12 pack of quarters?

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Valued Member
Canada
62 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  08:43 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sokkos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Phew! It's a relief knowing I'm not the only one. My logic was that the falcon would have started to be minted around mid-Feb. to have enough for its launch in March, and the first few batches would have been put into these packs and shipped out. I guess my logic isn't the same as the mint's.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
667 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  09:07 am  Show Profile Check middross's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add middross to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Saw a set on eBay last night. It looked to be an actual photo and not just a stock photo used in the add. Looks like SOMEONE somewhere got a set. Hopefully this means ours are all on the way.
Valued Member
Canada
138 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  10:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nickle nubber to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess this is why they call them legendary .no one has ever seen them
Pillar of the Community
Canada
663 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  12:22 pm  Show Profile Check qbvbsite's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add qbvbsite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also haven't received my sets.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
902 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  1:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add littlemoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It was the same thing with the parks loonie. It took 3 months to actually send 'em out. The mint is not known for speed, just sales.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
545 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  5:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Amaths to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
According to the RCM on facebook, they are doing the Peregrine Falcon Coin Exchange in all 3 RCM boutiques early next week:

http://www.facebook.com/RoyalCanadi...Mint?sk=wall

If you read the posts carefully, someone said the 12-pack will be mailed in mid-April.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2515 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  2:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CC-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got an e-mail confirming that mine have been shipped.
Edited by CC-Ottawa
03/01/2012 2:10 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
545 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  2:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Amaths to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the heads-up, CC-Ottawa! When did you ordered yours? I did on Dec. 29 and still no update since then.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2515 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  2:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CC-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered December 22nd.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
545 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  2:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Amaths to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great! Hopefully it would be my turn soon.
Pillar of the Community
United States
936 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  2:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add canuck1us to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine was ordered December 22nd as well and it still shows as "processing".
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2515 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  5:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CC-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If it helps, I ordered mine at 12:54pm on 22/12/11 and on the website, my order still shows as "processing" too.

If nothing else, I take today's e-mail notification as a sign that they have finally begun to ship.

Even though they are supposed to be coming XpressPost, I was not given a tracking number so can't really estimate delivery but hopefully tomorrow or Monday.

Just a little aside but the RCM seem to be failing to provide tracking information lately. None of my purchases in the past 9 months have had tracking information provided in the shipping notification e-mail or the website tracking though sometimes a tracking number shows up on the website a few days after I receive the items. I'm not sure if others have this issue but bringing this to the attention of the mint has gotten me nowhere. Over the years I've had stretches where I get good e-mails alerting me of shipments with tracking numbers, then stretches where I get no notification (coins just show up at my door) and now, e-mails with no tracking numbers. Nothing has changed on my end - same street and e-mail address - so I assume it's system issues at the mint. It's all very inconsistent and frustrating. End rant.
Edited by CC-Ottawa
03/01/2012 5:11 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
902 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  6:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add littlemoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't usually get e-mail notification either. When it's billed to visa I know it's on the way.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
925 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  11:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add elkslayer132 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's 10 pm and just got email coins have been shipped
Pillar of the Community
Canada
566 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  12:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jpaiva83 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here, just got an email saying my coins were shipping...
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.08 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05