Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coins I bought today

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Japan
646 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  01:56 am Show Profile Check bekiz's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add bekiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

The upper one happens to be rare coin from that series. Costs 4 times any other coin from that year of issue.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
9528 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  02:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's an interesting group!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10875 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  05:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I really like that square one.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Pillar of the Community
Japan
646 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  06:45 am  Show Profile Check bekiz's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bekiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
for the last two coins I've paid $1.5 ... but I spent 1hr searching for the coin I needed in the huge box of foreign coins.

Another one, 5 milliemes, is coin of Egypt under Britain protectorate
Pillar of the Community
Egypt
3470 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  12:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EgCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice coins
Regarding the Egyptian 5 milliems coin; $1.5 is a very nice price
Valued Member
Serbia (Srbija)
443 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  1:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mvojnovic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice
"Navikli smo da, naime, vladamo tuđim, a ne drugi našim ,u to smo sigurni dok bude ratova I mačeva"
Daurentije
Valued Member
Serbia (Srbija)
443 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  10:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mvojnovic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last coin, Im pretty sure that I have in my collection for the second one Im not sure but first one I definitely dont have.
"Navikli smo da, naime, vladamo tuđim, a ne drugi našim ,u to smo sigurni dok bude ratova I mačeva"
Daurentije
Pillar of the Community
Japan
646 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2012  5:50 pm  Show Profile Check bekiz's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bekiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My last addition. Very good deal on the coin so could not resist buying it. With box and coa

Valued Member
Australia
262 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  01:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nicwinner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
*** Edited by Staff - Please Review the rules that you agreed to when you registered. ***
Edited by nicwinner
03/14/2012 01:14 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
8710 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  02:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
john1: I have a collection of over 80 types of machine struck square coins, almost all of which came out of dealers' junk boxes. Collected over a period of about 15 years, the average current dollar price paid of around a buck each.
It was a fun collection to build over a peiod of about 15 years.

Still need Aruba 5 Florins 1995 - 2004, and Sri Lanka 10 Rupees IYSH commemorative. You name it, I have everything else, except some gold ones.
Pillar of the Community
Japan
646 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  02:23 am  Show Profile Check bekiz's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bekiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bought today for $5

Edited by bekiz
03/19/2012 02:24 am
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05