Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coins I bought today

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Japan
653 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  01:56 am Show Profile Check bekiz's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add bekiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

The upper one happens to be rare coin from that series. Costs 4 times any other coin from that year of issue.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
9710 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  02:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's an interesting group!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11236 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  05:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I really like that square one.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Pillar of the Community
Japan
653 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  06:45 am  Show Profile Check bekiz's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bekiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
for the last two coins I've paid $1.5 ... but I spent 1hr searching for the coin I needed in the huge box of foreign coins.

Another one, 5 milliemes, is coin of Egypt under Britain protectorate
Pillar of the Community
Egypt
3470 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  12:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EgCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice coins
Regarding the Egyptian 5 milliems coin; $1.5 is a very nice price
Valued Member
Serbia (Srbija)
446 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2012  1:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mvojnovic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice
"Navikli smo da, naime, vladamo tuđim, a ne drugi našim ,u to smo sigurni dok bude ratova I mačeva"
Daurentije
Valued Member
Serbia (Srbija)
446 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  10:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mvojnovic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last coin, Im pretty sure that I have in my collection for the second one Im not sure but first one I definitely dont have.
"Navikli smo da, naime, vladamo tuđim, a ne drugi našim ,u to smo sigurni dok bude ratova I mačeva"
Daurentije
Pillar of the Community
Japan
653 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2012  5:50 pm  Show Profile Check bekiz's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bekiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My last addition. Very good deal on the coin so could not resist buying it. With box and coa

Valued Member
Australia
262 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  01:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nicwinner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
*** Edited by Staff - Please Review the rules that you agreed to when you registered. ***
Edited by nicwinner
03/14/2012 01:14 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
8905 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  02:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
john1: I have a collection of over 80 types of machine struck square coins, almost all of which came out of dealers' junk boxes. Collected over a period of about 15 years, the average current dollar price paid of around a buck each.
It was a fun collection to build over a peiod of about 15 years.

Still need Aruba 5 Florins 1995 - 2004, and Sri Lanka 10 Rupees IYSH commemorative. You name it, I have everything else, except some gold ones.
Pillar of the Community
Japan
653 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  02:23 am  Show Profile Check bekiz's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bekiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bought today for $5

Edited by bekiz
03/19/2012 02:24 am
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love CoinsAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05