Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

oh no! I have just run out of coins to search....

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Australia
977 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  05:23 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I think I will have to go through my collection and cull the ones that are not good enough.

Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  05:31 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beware you can only do this to fill in time once. Choose that time carefully.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
977 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  05:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am sure to build up too many again soon enough :-)
How do I decide how many unc 2010 50c to keep?
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  05:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
keep what you can hold and carry over the next doors fence, anything you drop wasnt good enough. ah yep the rain is getting to me
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5063 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  07:25 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm doing that at the moment.
Once you have a proof in the album the rest look like garbage
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Pillar of the Community
United States
2375 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  07:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Watch out! The honey dos come next.lol
Valued Member
Australia
459 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  6:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dibby33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I culled my collection last year. It is amazing the crap that you think is good. Then you learn. Then you chuck. Then you learn more and you find out the crap you chucked wasn't crap! Procedure : collect, learn, chuck, learn, repeat...
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  7:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
pmsl,
just went through some of my pennies ( first time in a month) 7 had spots of green starting to appear, and they had no signs of it when placed into their container. also found a couple that should be in holders due to low mintage. and found a few to throw onto eBay as scrap. also found several with the first 1 in the date being a mm or so longer.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.77 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05