Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Found my first 2004 "big head"/"pointy A" today

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community

Australia
974 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:33 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Got $50 of 20c from the bank today and found a nice "big head" 20c.
Still looking for an incuse 50c and a wavy 20c. I am sure they will have to turn up eventually.

Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:35 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice find

eventually being the key word in regards to the incuse and wavy.

I found my incuse pretty easily but the bloody wavy took forever!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
503 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add FNQ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the incuse, still looking for a big head and wavy 2!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5007 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:36 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good on ya mate
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5007 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:38 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I found my incuse pretty easily but the bloody wavy took forever!

The only time I see a wavy is when I have overindulged in the amber fluid
Pillar of the Community
Australia
503 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add FNQ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Noodling after over-indulging?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:47 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Drink noodling - bloody idiot
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5007 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:57 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Drink noodling - bloody idiot

I didn't say anything about noodling, It's just that my vision is not that flash after a few beers
Valued Member
Australia
459 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  07:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dibby33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
dronk nuddling
Valued Member
Australia
59 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  7:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add denny5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice find. I hope I could find one soon because my son was born in 2004 so I have special interest in this year. :-)
Pillar of the Community
Australia
639 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2012  02:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MobOfRoos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got a Big Head noodling but no incuse or wavy.

That sentence would make absolutely no sense to 99% of the population
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5007 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2012  02:48 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That sentence would make absolutely no sense to 99% of the population

You are lucky that you are talking to your mates then
Edited by trout1105
03/07/2012 02:49 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2012  07:02 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You would get a lot of if you threw it out at a dinner party.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2012  07:02 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You would get a lot of if you threw it out at a dinner party.
Valued Member
Australia
413 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  8:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add b_j_w_79 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't found the 2004 large heads that difficult to find. I'd say one every $200 worth or so. I have sold hundreds of them (not that they are worth much these days)and still have a heap of them. I sold 50 the other day!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
974 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  9:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found my second one last night.
:-)
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05