Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 Australian Coins and Currency Discussion Forums
 Australian Coins, Bank Notes, and Paper Money

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Found my first 2004 "big head"/"pointy A" today

Next Page    
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
ozcoins
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
964 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:33 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Got $50 of 20c from the bank today and found a nice "big head" 20c.
Still looking for an incuse 50c and a wavy 20c. I am sure they will have to turn up eventually.

Pillar Of The Community
Australia
4398 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:35 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice find

eventually being the key word in regards to the incuse and wavy.

I found my incuse pretty easily but the bloody wavy took forever!
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
502 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add FNQ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the incuse, still looking for a big head and wavy 2!
Pillar Of The Community
Coin Community SupporterSupporter!
Australia
4846 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:36 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good on ya mate
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
4846 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:38 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I found my incuse pretty easily but the bloody wavy took forever!

The only time I see a wavy is when I have overindulged in the amber fluid
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
502 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add FNQ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Noodling after over-indulging?
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
4398 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:47 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Drink noodling - bloody idiot
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
4846 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  06:57 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Drink noodling - bloody idiot

I didn't say anything about noodling, It's just that my vision is not that flash after a few beers
Valued Member
Australia
459 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  07:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dibby33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
dronk nuddling
Gone digging...
Valued Member
Australia
59 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  7:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add denny5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice find. I hope I could find one soon because my son was born in 2004 so I have special interest in this year. :-)
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
611 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2012  02:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MobOfRoos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got a Big Head noodling but no incuse or wavy.

That sentence would make absolutely no sense to 99% of the population
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
4846 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2012  02:48 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That sentence would make absolutely no sense to 99% of the population

You are lucky that you are talking to your mates then
Edited by trout1105
03/07/2012 02:49 am
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
4398 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2012  07:02 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You would get a lot of if you threw it out at a dinner party.
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
4398 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2012  07:02 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You would get a lot of if you threw it out at a dinner party.
Valued Member
Australia
413 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  8:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add b_j_w_79 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't found the 2004 large heads that difficult to find. I'd say one every $200 worth or so. I have sold hundreds of them (not that they are worth much these days)and still have a heap of them. I sold 50 the other day!
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
964 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  9:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found my second one last night.
:-)
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
$20 Pure Silver Coin - Candy Cane Proof with Murano GlassSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified Vams   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05