Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Swap meet round II

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
344 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  12:10 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add chris beatie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

So my first visit to the local swap meet I spent 90 bucks and got 200 worth of coins. Sold the most expensive one for 80 bucks and kept everything else for free hehe.

Here is my round 2 collection gotten for a whopping 15 bucks :D.

its 7 commemorative $5 coins in all and the set of 3 kennedys (one is silver clad). After a quick eBay check of identical coins that sold I should reasonably be able to get 70-90 bucks :D.

I know my 2 pics arn't exactly stellar but all coins (including the kennedys) are high BU with exception to the Dwight D Eisenhower which has a few scuff marks :D.

I love the swap meet.

Valued Member
344 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  12:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chris beatie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
heres a couple up close pics of 2 of the :)

Valued Member
344 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  04:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chris beatie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Meh well I thought they were all pretty awesome looking O.O
Pillar of the Community
United States
517 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  08:25 am  Show Profile Check BLUESZONE's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BLUESZONE to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pick ups. I like that Battle of Britain.
But whos that Sesame Street character with the square nose casting a shadow on your pic?
Valued Member
344 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  8:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chris beatie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ROF its bonzo the dog
Pillar of the Community
United States
2605 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  8:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svslav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last weekend I took my kids to a local coin show. My oldest son (he's most of all into coins) randomly got a Marshall Islands 5 dollar coin for a door prize. He thought it was cool and was going through all the tables looking for more. Eventually he found another $5 in a "coin/one dollar" box. So he totaled two Marshall isl. $5 coins for a buck.
Valued Member
344 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2012  01:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chris beatie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thats pretty sweet Syslay, and your son outdid me, I paid like 1.75 each.

I found that some of them are worth 15 bucks. Maybe others worth even more but hey for a 1 or 2 dollar coin getting 15$ aint too shabby :D
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.88 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05