Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Variety of 2006, 2$ coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
272 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  04:21 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add yves to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Hi !

I already see a topic on this subject several month ago but I can not find them.

I have take note that someone write that it have 4 different 2$ coin in 2006.

1- 10th anniversary 1996-2006 with date at bottom
2- 10th anniversary 1996-2006 with date at top
3- 2006 with date at bottom
4- 2006 with date at top

I remember that it have some interogation at the moment of the post.

Can someone tell me if all 4 variety really exist and the approximate value.

Thanks !

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10960 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  05:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
http://coinsandcanada.com/coins-pri...rs-1996-2012
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Valued Member
Canada
272 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  06:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add yves to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi !

Now I see

Thank you !
Pillar of the Community
Canada
964 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  8:44 pm  Show Profile Check Bm0ney's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Bm0ney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only know three of these 2006's.
No logo
Logo
Double dates with different polar bear.
Correct me if I am wrong.
"A 3rd class ride is better than 1st class walking." B$:)
Valued Member
Canada
272 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  9:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add yves to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi !

If you check the link of John1 you see that it have 4 different :)

Thanks !
Pillar of the Community
Canada
964 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  9:59 pm  Show Profile Check Bm0ney's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Bm0ney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't see the images to see the difference between an anniversary and a Churchill
Pillar of the Community
Canada
964 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2012  05:03 am  Show Profile Check Bm0ney's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Bm0ney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see all 4 now. 1996-2006 date at the bottom I am missing.
Valued Member
Canada
272 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2012  05:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add yves to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice :)

Just need to find one :)
Valued Member
Canada
219 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2012  07:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mysterious_dr_x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 4th variety isn't in circulation, so there are 3 circulation varieties. You might find the 4th in rolls, but it'd be the same as finding a PL coin in circulation. Happens, but it doesn't belong there.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.11 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05