Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My first toned carson city MorGan dollar - 1884 CC PCGS MS65

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Austria
242 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  11:25 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Cmcart to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

My first toned carson city Morgan dollar - 1884 CC PCGS MS65

Valued Member
United States
132 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  11:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TonedMo87 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gorgeous!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1727 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  12:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coincollect1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, really nice morgan. I've been looking for a coin that is toned like that for awhile.
Pillar of the Community
United States
550 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  1:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tatt2ed13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Woohoo ,

Congrats , I really like the toning you have on that one .. GREAT FIND .! Really like it brother , I can bet your happy with that one and being the first CC GREAT start ..!

Have you overlooked it for its VAM attribution at all ?

www.vamworld.com

They will help you out if you read the attribution 101 page on the main page of the site you will be golden and hooked in the VAM hunt .!

Good luck ,
and again CONGRATS on the NEW CC (well new to you ha)

gorgeous coin brother .

\m/ phil \m/
Edited by tatt2ed13
03/16/2012 1:09 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
636 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  1:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rjkingston to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great toning! Love the rainbow.
Valued Member
Canada
219 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  2:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add snek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice, that is a very unique tone!
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  6:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ironically, if this was a GSA coin, it would have been culled to sell in the discount pile.

Love the great pix.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5380 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  6:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add D0ubl3Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great color! Fabulous coin!
Valued Member
United States
287 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  10:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cali_Nick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice tone!

I would agree with biggfredd, most likely that coin sat in the bag for 60* years with another coin half on top of it
Valued Member
United States
358 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  11:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add numismaniac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome CC. Love the toning! Nice Start.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
659 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  01:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Peter4805 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely CC. I would be proud to own one that nice.
Valued Member
Austria
242 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  09:54 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cmcart to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all!

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Shop at PDS Coins!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05