Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

what would you grade this 1896 p Morgan Dollar--

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
550 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  8:15 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add tatt2ed13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Hey gang , curious what you all would grade this one .. (well , what you think with the provided photos)

Thanks for anyones time :)

Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  8:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chefhemi13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coin, I'd say AU.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  9:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Blue_Jz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would grade it as an AU or EF.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5661 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  10:22 pm  Show Profile Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU53 with the reverse being stronger.
ANA #R3154474
Pillar of the Community
United States
550 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  10:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tatt2ed13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet , thanks guys .. I was aroud a AU55 or so , so im getting closer with my guessing :)

Much appreciated fella's ...

got this for around 47$ , and found it to be a Vam#19 .. So all in all pretty happy with this purchase (and 47$ was with the shipping , total for coin was alil over 41$ ..

I R Happy lol

thanks again guys .
\m/ phil \m/
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05