Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

One dollar serial # missed by 1

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
219 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2012  8:49 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Foolsgold to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

So close and yet so far. I'll probably keep it though

Valued Member
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2012  9:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Baanos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
IMO this is still worth a premium. It is a good idea to keep it.
Pillar of the Community
527 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  11:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheDanMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I cannot even see what year that bill was printed in. Either way, it is still a good find.
Pillar of the Community
United States
870 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2012  11:24 am  Show Profile Check kookoox10's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
7 of a kind notes are still rare and worth some money. I wouldn't feel too bad about that.
28 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2012  8:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add elasdary to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep keeper. I recently got these from a brick of new notes.
My best fancy finds by far

Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2012  10:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thedanman the note is a 2003 series year and was printed in july of 2004.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2277 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  3:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wquinn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pretty cool find. What is around the seal (on the right hand side)? Is that some type of blank ink? That'll hurt the value.
Valued Member
United States
219 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2012  10:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Foolsgold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What is around the seal (on the right hand side)? Is that some type of blank ink? That'll hurt the value.

Someone stamped it
Valued Member
United States
266 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2012  09:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add f16 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would keep it if I was you.The pictures is a bit bad can you get a close up of it for me?
Valued Member
United States
219 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2012  10:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Foolsgold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05