Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

recent copper purchases.grade opinions please.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
99 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2012  8:25 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add jpcoins1400 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

if you have any coppers as well i'd love to see them as well.thanks.

Edited by jpcoins1400
03/29/2012 8:26 pm
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2012  8:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Coin Ninja to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Top to bottom:
F
VF
VG (8)
nice coinage!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3220 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2012  10:03 pm  Show Profile Check CoinsKelly's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am too new to copper to guess but I really like the 1/2 cent!
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2012  11:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice rotation on the half cent
Valued Member
United States
99 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2012  11:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jpcoins1400 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin Ninja,CoinsKelly,biggfredd: thanks.as far as the rotation I really think its pretty neat.
Valued Member
United States
99 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2012  11:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jpcoins1400 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
had to settle for that 1814 since that coin is very tough,also gets very pricey after fine.
CCF Sponsor
United States
350 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  12:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Scropper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
half cent: honest VF
two cent: honest EF+
one cent: honest VG

I think the top two are being undergraded here because the pictures are a bit too small - not just in size, but also in quality. If you saved each image separately (obv and reverse in different images), and at a higher quality and a little larger dimensions, I believe we could do a better job.
Valued Member
United States
99 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  12:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jpcoins1400 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ok ill try to see if I can get a better picture.im only using a scanner.thanks.
Edited by jpcoins1400
03/30/2012 12:33 am
CCF Sponsor
United States
350 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  01:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Scropper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jp, I think the problems have nothing to do with the way you're taking the picture, it's in the way you're saving them. Crop down on the coins so that less of the 2x2 is visible and try to save them at a higher quality.

Nonetheless, these are some nice pick-ups!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5197 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  06:09 am  Show Profile Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1/2¢ VF30
2¢ XF-45
1¢ VG-10
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982 • EAC Member #6202 • NBS Member • 2¢ variety collector.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5341 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  4:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add D0ubl3Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will go with VF-35, EF-45, VG-8.
Valued Member
United States
99 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  8:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jpcoins1400 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i re-took the pictures hope its better

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05