Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 General Numismatic Discussion Forums (Non Country Specific)
 Event: Numismatic Calendar | Coin Shows, Release Dates, Etc.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Cedar Rapids Coin Show (Iowa)

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
cheezyfryes
Valued Member
United States
352 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2013  2:29 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add cheezyfryes to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Cedar Rapids Coin Show (Iowa)
2013 March 10

March 10, 2013, 9:00am-4:00pm

Cedar Rapids Coin Show

Elks Lodge
801 33rd Ave S.W.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Click Here to see our Want List (My daughter and I are working on our collection together!)

Valued Member
United States
352 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2013  09:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cheezyfryes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today's the day! This will be the first coin show for my daughter and I. Looking forward to it!

Click Here to see our Want List (My daughter and I are working on our collection together!)

Valued Member
United States
325 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2013  11:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add joecoin85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too bad I couldn't make it. I'm moving to Iowa in August.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
$20 Pure Silver Coin - Candy Cane Proof with Murano GlassCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified Vams   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05