Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

what about the 1 oz....maple canopy coin

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21
Valued Member
Canada
61 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  2:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Newman26 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
According to Gatewest coins the next coin in the canopy series is the Fall coin :)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
683 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  3:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dcadon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The girl at the mint boutique in Ottawa told me she had a drawer full.... yet couldn't sell one to me before April 9th - next Tuesday - the "launch day". Frustrated...I was. It is a very beautiful coin.
Valued Member
Canada
61 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  3:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Newman26 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish I lived close enough to one of the boutique stores :( lol
Pillar of the Community
Canada
683 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  3:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dcadon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the mint's Web-site:

What is the returns policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us within 30 days

They then go on and require the return authorization number etc...but it is fair, and not just "popular products".
Pillar of the Community
Canada
642 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  3:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mrpiedfort to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really? I can sell my 20 for 20 back to the Mint? Wow, hope my family doesn't know this.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
516 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  3:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tristen1230 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well banks will not accept them.
Valued Member
Canada
190 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  3:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MJT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@tristen1230

there are certain bank branches that do accept them. You have to contact the mint for a list of banks and branches that will accept
Valued Member
Canada
192 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  3:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheOne to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Haha mrpiedfort
silverrocket not cash back use it as cash to purchase things.
return online orders to the boutique, they do it as a favor they are not doing that usually.
Your that Asian lady right? I was there when you came in looking at the gold set
Valued Member
Canada
192 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  3:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheOne to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tristen you contact the mint at 1 800 number to tell them what bank said no and the mint will contact that bank and teach them the step a week later go back and they will take them
Valued Member
Canada
329 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  3:58 pm  Show Profile Check Cowboy905's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Cowboy905 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yea I wish they'd open a boutique in Toronto.

i can't wait for the Winter Maple coin *sarcastic tone*

so are they just doing the seasons for this? what about different types of maples? red maples, dark maples, etc etc
Pillar of the Community
Canada
833 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  4:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jsinger21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Bank of Montreal branch here wouldn't take them. Does anyone know which branches in Toronto would take them? I tried as a test and failed.
Valued Member
Canada
329 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  4:03 pm  Show Profile Check Cowboy905's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Cowboy905 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i guess they are "NC" and not "NCLT"
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2752 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  4:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
so are they just doing the seasons for this? what about different types of maples? red maples, dark maples, etc etc

will not be surprise, if this will be addition to the series. Like they did Coloured SMLs: 2001-2004 (Seasons)+ 2005-2007 (Maple Types)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2515 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  4:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CC-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If history repeats like the coloured SMLs of 01-04, they will likely go spring, autumn, summer, winter. (ie skipping seasons even though last time the started with autumn)

They also did types of maples from 05-07. I think these new proof coins will be a nice compliment to the bullion issues.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2752 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2013  4:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yeah...those "bullions" were perfect variation of the SML coins. I like them more than current Wildlife series.

Even do not want to think again about the price of the 2006 and 2007. But these so beatiful coins were vitally required to complete coloured series.

Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.03 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05