Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 General Numismatic Discussion Forums (Non Country Specific)
 Supplies, Books, Reference, Software, etc

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Manage vs Coin Collectors Assistant

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
busthalf
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1304 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2008  11:41 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add busthalf to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I decided to use a computer program to organise my collection.
I chose Coin Manage, but had a lot of trouble with the tech. support.
I then wnt with Coin Collectors Assistant. It's a good program but not as good as Coin Manage. I would have no problems with going back to Coin Manage, it seems to be the one everyone recommends.
Would you please give comments on the two programs if you have them.
Thanks Dave

Valued Member
United States
177 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2008  10:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ClearwaterCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had Coin Manage for about a year and was very happy with it. My only complaint was that I had to build categories for my world coins. If I was still just collecting US coins I would still be using Coin Manage. But since I started collecting more world coins than US coins I switched to a program Called ExactChange. This program is now being bundled with the Standard Catalog of World Coins 3 volume DVD set.
Valued Member
United States
178 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2008  01:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add j-easy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
im currently using a trial of coin manage and im pretty happy with it
Valued Member
United States
178 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2008  01:26 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add j-easy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i dont know about paying 50 bucks for it though
2 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2011  4:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Toksotis20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi

*** Link removed by the Staff ***
Previously Banned Member
107 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2012  6:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coinvet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I collect mainly Canada coins and United States coins. Would you recommend Coin Manage? or something else?
Valued Member
United States
292 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2012  7:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ContraJame to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I use a google docs spreadsheet. Call me simple.
Coin Community SupporterSupporter!
United States
20355 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  12:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I use a google docs spreadsheet. Call me simple.
I prefer to call you efficient.
Jbuck! ... Coin Collector since 1978 ... Learn about my new avatar and my old one.

>>> Chicago Blackhawks - 2013 Stanley Cup Champions <<<

Did you know that our members sell on eBay and that there is a better way to search it?
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2012  10:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add willow954 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i just got coin manage 2011 and currency 2011 both for 40.00 off eby!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
12304 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2012  10:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nor sure about those since I use Excel. It is free with Office usually and so many books and on line info on usage.
just carl
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love CoinsSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games$20 Pure Silver Coin - Candy Cane Proof with Murano Glass
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified Vams   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05