Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

AA coin show? Los Angeles?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
125 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2009  11:00 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add uouo77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I'm new to this site and not sure this is the right place for this question, but here it goes.

Yesterday at the coin shop, I was told there was an AA coin show coming to Los Angeles soon. I don't know what "AA" means, but the guy at the shop seemed to make a big deal out of it and since I'm only 200 miles away, I thought I would go.

Does anybody know about this show, when, where?

Thanks
Bill

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11098 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2009  11:15 am  Show Profile Check biokemist6's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add biokemist6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

The dealer was referring to the ANA World's Fair of Money, a massive annual show sponsored by the American Numismatic Association. Hundreds of dealers and many world mints will be present, in addition to a mind blowing coin display- 1849 and 1933 Double Eagles, $100,000 bills, a 1787 Brasher Doubloon, three of the five known 1913 Liberty nickels, and many others.

I would be there except for the fact that I live 2000 miles away
ANA R-3151318
Valued Member
United States
125 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2009  11:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add uouo77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. I can now see why he made such a big deal out of the show. I can see what I'll be doing in early August :) - Guess I'll have to save my $$$ and hope my wife doesn't kill me - LOL
Valued Member
United States
245 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2009  11:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Figman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What coin shop was it, Fresno Coin? They are very expensive!
Valued Member
United States
125 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2009  12:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add uouo77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, it was Fresno Coin Gallery.
Valued Member
United States
245 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2009  09:24 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Figman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The seminars look to be very educational, so woth the trip.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05