Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Toned Coins!

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 32
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2009  7:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Budman2K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am having a hard time getting the pictures to come out looking as good as the coins in hand. Oh well, here's a few more.

Edited by Budman2K
10/09/2009 7:54 pm
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2009  8:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Budman2K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1098 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2009  8:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jprine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1958D MS66fbl Franklin (sorry for the photos, but I am just trying to learn to photograph my coins).

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1098 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2009  8:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jprine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One more toned franlkin (65fbl)

Pillar of the Community
United States
1121 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2009  02:25 am  Show Profile Check neversuited1's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add neversuited1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow what a great thread...I will have to contribute to these beauties when I get some time. Thad I love that 11!

I'll be dreaming in all spectrum's of a rainbow tonight! Thank you all!
Edited by neversuited1
10/10/2009 02:26 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1534 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2009  7:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wheatguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow those are some nice Franklins! And I really like some of your coins especially that Seated dime, Budman.
Edited by wheatguy
10/11/2009 7:31 pm
Learn More...
United States
14290 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2009  11:40 pm  Show Profile Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's tough capturing the colors!
johnny54321 - John Brawner, my eternal friend. You will be missed by your CCF Family.

CCF members sell on eBay!

vermontensium's coins for sale :p
Dave - ANA LM1214396, C4, EAC
Pillar of the Community
United States
1534 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2009  11:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wheatguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! That's a nice Lincoln, Vermont. That reverse is really spectacular, did NGC give it a fair grade?

Here's an addition for my SLQ set, there's some really nice brownish toning that the pic doesn't show very well.

Edited by wheatguy
10/27/2009 11:32 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
860 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2009  12:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add D to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a few that I have, all naturally toned. The two pictures of the 1935 are the same dollar just in different light conditions.

Valued Member
United States
382 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2009  07:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tonphil1960 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing toners ! you guys are killin me ! ! I just got interested in Toners, love the Buff's. SLQ's and Halves, amazing. Posted a question in the Main forum you Toner fans might know the answer, please chek it out of you don't mind...?

Thanks Tony
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6997 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2009  08:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A couple more I just got...

1861 S Seated Liberty half dollar

1847 Seated Liberty Half Dollar

Links to ALL previous "Days of..." Threads:
http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/...08352#108352
Edited by Moe145
10/28/2009 08:13 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1534 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2009  7:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wheatguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! Those are some really nice Canadians, d23. I haven't seen many foreign toned coins here. And really nice Seated halves, Moe. Here's one nicely toned Rosie.

Pillar of the Community
United States
632 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2009  02:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add acidic1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Someone call CSI and find out who printed this.

Valued Member
United States
382 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2009  1:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tonphil1960 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another qustion for you Toner guys. I see that many beautiful Toners are common date semi modern coins. How is a price applied to Toned coins ? In a common date I guess the collector is paying the premium for just the fact that's it's toned? How do you know and where do you get the values for Toners. I know Toners have their own sub culture, just wondering if there is consensus on values or do you just go by the fact that if you like it you buy it. I have a few I picked up years ago and I bought them just cause I liked them. I want to start buying a few more Toners Classic or Modern and need some kind of price point.

Thanks Tony
Valued Member
United States
94 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2009  4:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add eagle1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Page: of 32 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05