Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Old bills found in circulation! Post yours!

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34
Pillar of the Community
United States
870 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2012  1:46 pm  Show Profile Check kookoox10's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice small head $5 Dollardime. Looks to be in relatively decent shape. Crisp too
Pillar of the Community
United States
870 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2012  1:49 pm  Show Profile Check kookoox10's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And that's a nice $50, nice to see some of the light green notes out there still. You can get a little premium on it even though it has a few folds. No stains or rips, so that's a plus!
Pillar of the Community
527 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  5:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheDanMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's nothing great but I did find a 20 dollar bill on the ground in the cafe of my campus today! I feel bad for the person who lost it but I've lost money in the past, and I doubt anybody felt sorry for me, so it works out.

I am wondering what kind of coin to buy with it. I'm thinking about a Morgan or a Peace dollar, because I don't own a single one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1099 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2012  6:39 pm  Show Profile Check coinsearcher83's eBay Listings Check coinsearcher83's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add coinsearcher83 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, good for you!

Have fun!
Just a busy college student working on a $1 block set from circulation.
(I'm supposed to be studying)
Have consecutive $1 bills from 2006-present? Please PM me.
Edited by coinsearcher83
02/29/2012 7:19 pm
Pillar of the Community
527 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  6:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheDanMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got this today at the bank. It has a small tear at the top, but should I still keep it?

Pillar of the Community
United States
1099 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  08:57 am  Show Profile Check coinsearcher83's eBay Listings Check coinsearcher83's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add coinsearcher83 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Run of 3.2 million, so spend it before inflation makes it worth less!
Just a busy college student working on a $1 block set from circulation.
(I'm supposed to be studying)
Have consecutive $1 bills from 2006-present? Please PM me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
500 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2012  10:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CPC24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I normally collect coins, but I just found a Series 1950C $5 FRN from Atlanta. It looks as if it just came from a collection, because it only has 1 or 2 small folds. I stuck it in a book, so they should come out. I'll scan it when I can.
Edited by CPC24
03/19/2012 12:21 am
Pillar of the Community
527 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  7:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheDanMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Look what a bank teller saved for me:

Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2012  3:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dan-

Buy gas before they raise it another 20¢ a gallon.
Valued Member
United States
283 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2012  10:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i got a 1996 series $50 dollar bill as a birthday gift.
Pillar of the Community
527 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  8:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheDanMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Dan-

Buy gas before they raise it another 20¢ a gallon.

I assume you are joking, right?
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  9:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$3.829 to $3.999--close enuf. I don't see any great demand for ripped common $20.
Pillar of the Community
527 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  9:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheDanMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was referring to my red seal five dollar bill. You posted your comment right after I posted the picture of the five.
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2012  5:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I posted it after I saw the $20.
Valued Member
United States
283 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2012  9:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i got a 1995 series $1 dollar bill in change.
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05