Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 Canadian Coins and Currency Discussion Forums
 Canadian Coin, Bank Note, and Paper Money Grading

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

1850 One Penny Token Upper Canada

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
redwine
Valued Member
France
129 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2011  02:07 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add redwine to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Ok, I've readjusted my evaluations based on the info you have supplied. How about this one? Many thanks. I've written my grading on a piece of paper.

Valued Member
Canada
291 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2011  7:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tamarin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It might hug EF-40. Too much wear on St. George and the tip of his sword is beginning to merge.
Valued Member
Canada
272 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2011  8:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add neweden to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I think Ex-Fine is reasonable for this coin, it still has a lot of sharpness to it.
Valued Member
France
129 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2011  2:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was off my 4 points again. Is this an ownership thang?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games$20 Pure Silver Coin - Candy Cane Proof with Murano GlassSWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified Vams   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05