Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I started filling My Dansco's

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
560 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  12:25 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add mrwisker to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

As I have said in previous threads, I acquired 4 new dansco books this past weekend. Morgan 1878-1890, Peace dollar, walking liberty Half, and Franklin half
I searched through my existing collection ( inherited from Grama and Grampa)
Here is the progress so far.
I made a small site for easy editing in the future.
I will eventually be putting the link in my signature.

Click here to see my collections so far

Pillar of the Community
United States
685 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  12:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice collection. It will be fun to see the progress as it comes along.
Rest in Peace
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  12:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add johnny54321 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome collection! I like the way you display them. I have to ask though, where did you get that 1921-D Peace dollar? ;-)
Pillar of the Community
United States
560 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  1:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mrwisker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That piece was one of my first pick ups for my 7070.
I picked it up at a flea market for 100.00.
I will eventually swich it over to to my Peace book
Pillar of the Community
United States
2150 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  2:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jokingjoker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
4000 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  2:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
1564 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  2:36 pm  Show Profile Check The_Duke's eBay Listings Check The_Duke's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add The_Duke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pictures and presentation.
Rest in Peace
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  2:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add johnny54321 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That piece was one of my first pick ups for my 7070.
I picked it up at a flea market for 100.00.
I will eventually swich it over to to my Peace book

WOW! That is an incredible price for a coin with a population of 1! (in case it wasn't obvious, I'm teasing you for mislabeling your 1923-d Peace dollar as a 1921-D) Though now I'm curious as to which one you were referring to..
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6999 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  2:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would really like to have a 1921 D Peace dollar!

(Of course the picture does show a 1923...)
Links to ALL previous "Days of..." Threads:
http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/...08352#108352
Pillar of the Community
United States
1490 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  2:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add JimR to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mrwisker,

Nice collection and I like how you are displaying the pics of your coins based on the album.

The other guys are referring to a type-o you have in your Peace album. You refer to a 1921-D Peace. No such coin. It appears you meant to type 1923-D Peace
Learn More...
United States
21729 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  2:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 1921-P is in his 7070.

The 1923-D in his Peace dollar album is mislabeled as 1921-D.

Nice looking sets so far!
Jbuck! ... Coin Collector since 1978 ... Learn more about my current avatar and my previous one.

Did you know that our members sell on eBay? Click Here to see CCF member eBay Sales!

Did you know that there is a better way to search eBay for the coins you want? Click Here for the CCF eBay Search Engine!
Pillar of the Community
United States
560 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  3:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mrwisker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fixed Everything as it should be..I think
Learn More...
United States
21729 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  4:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good!
Jbuck! ... Coin Collector since 1978 ... Learn more about my current avatar and my previous one.

Did you know that our members sell on eBay? Click Here to see CCF member eBay Sales!

Did you know that there is a better way to search eBay for the coins you want? Click Here for the CCF eBay Search Engine!
Valued Member
Canada
60 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2010  9:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add acodym to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! Nice Collection! :)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.16 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05