Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

All members, post your most recent US Coin purchases!

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 163
Pillar of the Community
United States
5452 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  11:34 am  Show Profile Check IndianGoldEagle's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally found a $1 type 1 that I was happy with. Going in the 7070 album.

Check out my coins and bullion at http://usn6771.ecrater.com/index.php low prices, free shipping for CCF members.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1411 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  11:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Windchild to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
6095 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  11:46 am  Show Profile Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice sharp strike! The reverse, especially the date, have the tendency to be weak.
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"

"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145

"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
Pillar of the Community
United States
6095 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  11:48 am  Show Profile Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked this on up last night for a good price, too bad there are those pesky "Buyer Fees" associated with some of these "other than eBay" auctions.

It has some nice "character" on the obverse.

oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"

"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145

"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
Edited by oih82w8
12/10/2012 1:07 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
5452 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  11:55 am  Show Profile Check IndianGoldEagle's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some times nice coins are worth the extra fees you have to pay.
Check out my coins and bullion at http://usn6771.ecrater.com/index.php low prices, free shipping for CCF members.
Valued Member
United States
386 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  12:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add blackjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coins! Enjoy.
Valued Member
United States
107 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  12:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Vesper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, those really are beautiful. Wish those where my most recent buys!
Learn More...
United States
21912 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  2:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like your Morgan dollar album, Fuzzy!
Jbuck! ... Coin Collector since 1978 ... Learn more about my current avatar and my previous one.

Did you know that our members sell on eBay? Click Here to see CCF member eBay Sales!

Did you know that there is a better way to search eBay for the coins you want? Click Here for the CCF eBay Search Engine!
Learn More...
United States
6715 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  6:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
IndianGoldEagle

Fuzzy, you sure banged that set out fast! Nice job, now time to upgrade to BU's

I already had a Morgan dollar Date set with extras. That was a good head-start.

Quote:
jbuck

I like your Morgan dollar album, Fuzzy!

Thanks.
Valued Member
United States
364 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  2:16 pm  Show Profile Check billymac11's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add billymac11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1857 Flying Eagle (DDO?)

54 of 72 in my 7070.
Valued Member
United States
351 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  7:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Elbesaar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

1889 Dime - PCGS 65 + - DDR

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1411 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  7:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Windchild to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Beautiful Barber dime!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3212 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  8:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh my goodness. Lovely dime. I'm saving that beauty in my toned coins folder.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4340 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  9:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! I love that Barber dime!
Want to Buy: PCGS Graded 1878-S Morgan dollar (PO-01)
Pillar of the Community
United States
3629 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  11:32 pm  Show Profile Check muddler's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Elbesaar, I see you have great tastes in Seated coins as you do in your Barbers.
Page: of 163 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.95 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05