Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF Get Together?

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 22
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  4:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Tempuss77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would love to see a CCF gathering like this on the West Coast! I'm sure that there are plenty of us here from CA and such.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2012  5:44 pm  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Second auction up and running will be putting some more up if time permits this week end.
I hope I will be in country for this event... perhaps its time to start making a list of definite and maybe attendees and perhaps setting a date/time during the show for a get together...
August is just around the corner
Richard Barnes www.mycoins.us
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Coins for trade
http://www.mycoins.us/Trade/CCFtrades.htm
Edited by nohope587
02/01/2012 5:45 pm
Learn More...
United States
14291 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2012  5:49 pm  Show Profile Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I too will run an auction to help out the cause :-)
johnny54321 - John Brawner, my eternal friend. You will be missed by your CCF Family.

CCF members sell on eBay!

vermontensium's coins for sale :p
Dave - ANA LM1214396, C4, EAC
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1151 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2012  7:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add yankee1227 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will be there, well most likely.

Let me know what I can do!
"I'm living for giving the devil his due, and I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning for you.." Blue Oyster Cult
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
6783 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2012  4:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mom put the table on a credit card today over the phone with Emily Silver. We paid for a corner table @ $1,050. The actual drawing for tables is not until April and the order of the draw is based on some kind of star system. Emily said the chances of us not getting what we want is very slim.

Progress.
Learn More...
United States
14291 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2012  6:53 pm  Show Profile Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool update Bobby!
johnny54321 - John Brawner, my eternal friend. You will be missed by your CCF Family.

CCF members sell on eBay!

vermontensium's coins for sale :p
Dave - ANA LM1214396, C4, EAC
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1345 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2012  8:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice , now we have to find out which corner, end , middle , outside , will be there.
Learn More...
United States
17207 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  01:06 am  Show Profile Check SsuperDdave's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The actual drawing for tables is not until April and the order of the draw is based on some kind of star system.

YGM coming regarding this.
The best thing about a bicycle is that it uses no gasoline, therefore the chance of fiery death is greatly reduced.

Catman, Gary Burke, Bigg Fredd, coinguybrian, numismo, Johnny54321 - CCF members emeritus, now part of Heaven's Own Coin Club.

Our members sell on eBay!
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5795 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  08:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now that we have the table (though the actual drawing hasn't been done yet), I've been thinking about any of you that want items sold at the table. We will have 4 locking display cases available with the table. I also have two other cases that I am bringing that lock but I think they are smaller and lighter weight than the ones provided by the ANA. Here is what I've come up with. Any suggestions are welcome:

I will sell items for anyone who donates either time or money towards this event (this includes participating in the raffle) with no fees or commission of any kind.

Anyone who has items that they want sold at the show without any donation of time or money can have their items sold for them for 5% of the sale price.

I am waiting for samples of some items to decide what our free giveaways will be. I'll be sure to choose something attractive that will be useful to our members.

Our plan is to be there for the entire show - arriving in Philadelphia Monday afternoon (08/06) and leaving Sunday (08/12). I'll be taking care of the hotel reservations later today. We're planning on staying at the Marriott where the convention is being held.
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  09:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've been thinking about any of you that want items sold at the table. We will have 4 locking display cases available with the table.

I don't wanna rain on anyone's parade, but wasn't there a post in this thread saying club tables could only sell club merchandise?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  09:24 am  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a few 1921 Peace dollars in ANACS slabs (Some Problem coins) I would like to pass on along with a couple of lower grade semi Key Half dollars. I don't know if its allowed but I could have a couple of Dozen cut coins finished by show time.. I think the biggest challenge of the show is going to be to find enough material to keep the display cases full for the duration of the show.
Coins for trade
Edited by nohope587
02/03/2012 09:30 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  09:27 am  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I don't wanna rain on anyone's parade, but wasn't there a post in this thread saying club tables could only sell club merchandise?

its my understanding the table is being booked under the parent company of the forum not the forum itself so It will not be a club table...
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1345 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  10:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi mom, as stated before I will be at the show and willing to do my time at the table, will be arriving the same time as you and leaving the same time, but will be staying at a camp ground. See you there.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
6783 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  10:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Nohope's right. We got a "real" table. The sign will say..

CCF Numismatics
Coin Community Family

Learn More...
United States
17207 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  10:50 am  Show Profile Check SsuperDdave's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My stomach is going to be in knots for the next seven months.
The best thing about a bicycle is that it uses no gasoline, therefore the chance of fiery death is greatly reduced.

Catman, Gary Burke, Bigg Fredd, coinguybrian, numismo, Johnny54321 - CCF members emeritus, now part of Heaven's Own Coin Club.

Our members sell on eBay!
Page: of 22 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 3.95 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05