Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Official User Name Changing Request Thread

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2012  11:07 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add OldGold to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I was wondering if there was a way to change my user name on CCF? I have decited I should have used a name with less personnel information.

Learn More...
United States
6561 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2012  11:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
E-mail sent
Valued Member
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2012  11:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add OldGold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
E-mail answered, thanks for the quick reply!
Valued Member
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2012  11:24 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add OldGold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks again for the help!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2605 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2012  2:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svslav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, it's a OG's and GO's get-together! Would you include GG's and OO's?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2120 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  3:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Namachieli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a similar request. Can a Mod please contact me?
Learn More...
United States
6561 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  9:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hey, it's a OG's and GO's get-together!

ianmprice

e-mail sent
Pillar of the Community
United States
626 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2012  11:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add The Silver Searcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can I change my name as well? I created my account (halfhunter1964) and then discovered that thete already is a halfhunter.
Im not sure if I want to yet, but how eill this happen?

Thanks
Learn More...
United States
21618 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2012  11:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Send a Note to Staff (link in the lower right corner of each post) with your request.
Jbuck! ... Coin Collector since 1978 ... Learn more about my current avatar and my previous one.

Did you know that our members sell on eBay? Click Here to see CCF member eBay Sales!

Did you know that there is a better way to search eBay for the coins you want? Click Here for the CCF eBay Search Engine!
Pillar of the Community
United States
626 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2012  9:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add The Silver Searcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks jbuck, maybe I will!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.11 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05