Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

NGC Special: America the Beautiful 5 oz. Quarters Submission

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
2182 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2012  9:46 pm Show Profile Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I just got this in the mail today so I thought to share: http://www.ngccoin.com/news/viewart...enews_2_2012

This is pretty good. I may as well sending in all my 2010 bullion sets to get them slabbed as a way for long term storage.

Anyone else?

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade.
My coins for sale
Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Valued Member
United States
206 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2012  12:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MorganDude26 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I might. Maybe.
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2012  02:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Basically, they're not charging $18 for a $2 holder.
Learn More...
United States
14452 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2012  09:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
its a pretty good deal, its saves a person $20.00 a coin to have these over sized coins slabbed. I couldn't justify the $40.00 it was costing especially when you add shipping on top of that, but I would advantage of this one if I had any of these to get slabbed
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSWCoins - We Love CoinsAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05