Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1888-S Seated Liberty Dime Grading.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United Kingdom
6 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2012  05:30 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add stevie5271 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Hi all,

Could someone give me an idea of the grading of this coin please as I am very new to the coin collecting and have no clue on grading. Please see attached pics.

Thankyou all!

Learn More...
United States
14452 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2012  07:57 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will say F-12 on this one
Valued Member
United States
366 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2012  12:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add RollSeeker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll go for F-15
Pillar of the Community
United States
5338 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2012  6:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add D0ubl3Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will go with F-15.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4279 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2012  12:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
F-15
"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 238, Byzantine: 34, Post-Roman Germanic: 21
Rest in Peace
Learn More...
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2012  4:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
F-12 ish
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05