Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Got 1 Loonie of Year 2000 with "W" Mint Mark

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Canada
19 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2012  03:30 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add valentine to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Any mintage information on it?

Thanks!

Obverse:

Reverse:

Pillar of the Community
United States
870 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2012  11:52 am  Show Profile Check kookoox10's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man, I wish I had my Haxby guide with me. The coinsandcanada.com site has it unlisted.
Pillar of the Community
United States
941 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2012  10:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add canuck1us to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This wasn't individually issued but part of the 2000 W Brilliant Uncirculated Set. There are two sets issued in 2000 - one with a loon on the green package and one with a polar bear on the blue package. The green package with the loon on it is the Winnipeg set and has the regular toonie. The other set is minted in Ottawa and has the Knowledge toonie.

Unfortunately, my Charlton guide doesn't give the mintage of each of these two sets but the total mintage of the two sets is 186,985. I am guessing but it is likely that the Winnipeg set makes up no more than half of that mintage and likely less.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3280 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2012  11:51 pm  Show Profile Check Libertad's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add Libertad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trends has at $8 in MS-64... yours is circulated, so technically worth $1? Not too sure, but it's a keeper in my book.
Selling paper money: http://gtacoins.ecrater.com
Want to Buy or Trade: Nuevos Pesos Méxicanos (UNC): P95, P96, P97, P98, P99, P105a and P105b.
Nickel, not Nickle :)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Shop at PDS Coins!
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05