Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

got one at last

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5005 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  10:11 pm Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Got sick of noodling for one of these

Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Valued Member
Australia
312 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  10:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ADMISLSE to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well done mate. I have not found one yet
Pillar of the Community
Australia
518 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  10:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AaronG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Incused* :P Dam that looks to be in good condition, I am over you lucky people :P Hopefully I get one soon
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5005 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  10:34 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i would have spent a couple of hundred in Diesel just going to the bank and back without finding one
So bugger it I cheated and bought one
I was aprety popular listing 14 bids and 7 bidders
Edited by trout1105
03/02/2012 10:36 pm
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  10:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow an incursed coin, who would want to swear at a coin?

really nice by the way
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1587 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  10:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add appleangel07 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very NIIIICCE Trout,Looks UNC
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5005 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  10:38 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
wow an incursed coin, who would want to swear at a coin

yes could be a new error of biblical proportions
As soon as I get it I'll post some pics, it looks prety much UNC fron the listing and the normal coin comes with it as well and that looks in great condition too
Edited by trout1105
03/02/2012 10:40 pm
Pillar of the Community
Australia
518 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  10:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AaronG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Prices have dropped for these, id say you payed $50 max?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5005 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  11:09 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I paid $51 + postage a bit over the going rate
Ah well my blood was up and my snipe was $101 I went in for the kill , still cheaper than paying for diesel and burning my eyes out noodling
The crappy worn ones are going for $30-$40, this one looks to be in great shape and worth the premium in MHO
Valued Member
Australia
318 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2012  01:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CoinManTim to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was tempted to bid on this myself this morning Trout, though showed some restraint. I am putting all my $ into pre-decimal for the time being! Glad to see you picked it up.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5005 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2012  02:06 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At least 1 of us got it and it found a good home
I will share the pic's when I get it.
I hope it is as good as it lokks in the listing
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2012  03:43 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is in very good nick. I would have paid $50 if I had the cash anyday.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5005 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2012  03:47 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have asked the seller ( Nicely )to send me another pic of it before it is posted.
Long weekend here in WA so it may happen
Pillar of the Community
Australia
974 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2012  04:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trout1105
I also noticed this item. I am also getting a little frustrated trying to find one - and that is a nice one!
Congrats on your purchase.
Valued Member
Australia
323 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2012  8:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add larena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
haha no wonder someone grabbed mine for $30
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5005 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  04:17 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Just got an email from the seller.
this is it
Dear pommystockman,

Hi Jim, I thought I would let you know you did OK in buying the coin. I was contacted by a buyer that was interested in the coin and said that something messed up on eBay in the last few seconds of Bidding and lost out on a final bid, which he was willing to pay up to $65 for the coin. So I don't think you did to bad, as he was willing to pay more than $30 for it. I hope you will be pleased with it.
Kind Regards

Someone tried to out bid me after the auction had ended on my coin
It is unfortunate for that person that I had been in touch with the seller days prior to the end of the listing and offer a good sum for the coin as buy it now
A bit Norty of the other buyer ay
Anyway I have bought from this seller before and have a good relationship , so if you are the culprit reading this

Edited by trout1105
03/04/2012 04:41 am
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05