Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1983P-1DR-001

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
3489 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  7:30 pm Show Profile Check Maineman750's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Maineman750 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Just pulled this one..great shape for any 83 and my third find since 1983.

Lincolncentresource.net
Valued Member
United States
79 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  7:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Plat1num to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, nice find!
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  8:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chickenboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's awesome, very nice shape for a find. Your third one? I'm a little behind.
Valued Member
United States
456 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  8:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jdavis18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome find!
Oldest Roll Finds
---------------------------
1897 IHC
1942 Mercury dime
1936 Buffalo nickel
Pillar of the Community
United States
622 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  8:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add willy13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4236 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  8:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add amida17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love this one. Congrats! Mine is not nearly that nice....
"...being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead." - Vonnegut
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10881 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  8:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Valued Member
United States
138 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  9:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add leonardpusher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yummy
Canada
31 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  03:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Nova to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That a beauty DD, WTG!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3495 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  09:28 am  Show Profile Check chuckster 125's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chuckster 125 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Congrats again on a Super Find!
Rest in Peace
United States
3039 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  09:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add numismo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're 3rd one? No wonder many of us can't find any. Aren't you even a little bit ashamed of having so many? Actually I wouldn't be either. Great finds.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1748 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  09:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pyrbob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find! This is one of the big ones I didn't find yet. I'm jealous.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3904 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  10:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CaptainFwiffo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You have THREE? Is Maine the focal area for this variety or something?
Pillar of the Community
United States
3489 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  1:27 pm  Show Profile Check Maineman750's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Maineman750 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You have THREE? Is Maine the focal area for this variety or something?

No,all of my finds are from the Waynesboro,Pa. area. There was a big release of them back in 83.

Lincolncentresource.net
Pillar of the Community
United States
2224 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  3:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coppernickeldaddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW! In incredible condition, too. I've pulled four 84 Doubled Ears over the years, but this one alludes me. Congratulations!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2546 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  3:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Jayman931 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like MD to me....just kidding!

What a beauty!
Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light.~ GEORGE WASHINGTON

Don't take it personal I am just straight forward.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05