Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Baltimore Expo

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
558 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  3:21 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add BrickellCat to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Baltimore Expo
2012 March 22, 23, 24, 25

Baltimore Expo, March 22-25, 2012

Baltimore Convention Center
One West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

http://whitman.com/expos

Pillar of the Community
United States
1269 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  9:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, got it on my calendar. Usually don't miss the ones in Balt. Been dissappointing the last 2 years though.
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2012  4:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ram96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My wife are planning to go Saturday. Driving down from central PA.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1269 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2012  10:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had intentions of going today but decided to pass. Just bought my son a new used car. Spent enough $$$

Enjoy and be safe, supposed to rain all weekend.
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2012  06:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ram96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You were right on with the rain. Tough drive down.

I found and bought the two coins I was looking for. Got some clarification on the coins I brought.

Whitman had a great display and picked up all the supplies that I was looking for. They are hard to come by where I live without mail ordering them.

Saw very little modern collectables like rolls of ATB quarters or Native American Dollars. Thought we would find at least one dealer with new uncirculated coins.

My wife was a little disappointed, she thought the show would be a little more "flashy". I have to agree with the advertising you read leading up to the show.

Overall worth the trip. Not sure I will make it again however. We did meet some really nice people and that Is half the reason to go to the shows.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1269 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2012  4:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What did you find that was on your want list? Good deals I hope.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love CoinsSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05