Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 General Numismatic Discussion Forums (Non Country Specific)
 Coin Roll Hunting

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

You know you're addicted to CRH when......

Next Page    
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
secoinedchance
Valued Member
Canada
434 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  05:04 am Show Profile Check secoinedchance's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add secoinedchance to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

You stand at the door of your branch scanning for seniors depositing CWRs....

You find yourself checking your change after every purchase...

Help me out and add your own funny lines to this thread

Proud new memeber of the RCNA
Check out my eBay store: The Coin Roll
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
4398 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  05:48 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you go on holiday and cant help testing the pond in a different state.
Edited by enworb
03/11/2012 05:49 am
Pillar Of The Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  06:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you look at the bank tellers cash drawer and wonder if its ok to beg for 5 minutes to check serial numbers
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
4398 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  07:04 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You use large notes for cheap items and ask for small notes and coins as change.
Valued Member
United States
187 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  11:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add RMAN4443 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...everyone you know drops off small batches of coins they think you may want,
...you catch yourself eyeing the take/leave a penny dish for wheaties
Pillar Of The Community
Coin Community SupporterSupporter!
Canada
1524 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  11:27 am  Show Profile Check samsnate's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Even worse than when you go on holiday and cant help testing the pond in a different state..... you hit every small town bank along the way. That will be me in 3 days! :-D There is no hope for me.
Valued Member
United States
261 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  11:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rgathright to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You ask the teller for rolls with handwriting on them.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2529 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  12:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gothic Florin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you try to eye up the tollbooth collectors change draw to see if you can spot any silver...
Oldest Found:

Cent: 1899 - Two Cents: 1867 - Nickel: 1916
Dime: 1943 - Quarter: 1964 - Half: 1917

Canadian silver:
Quarter 1966
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
4039 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  12:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When sightseeing you spend far too much time staring into fountain pools.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3317 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  12:43 pm  Show Profile Check rachums107's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You know how to work the coin counter better than the tellers

Drugs are stupid.

Silver War nickels found: 97
Oldest CRH find-1897 V-Nickel
Ignorance is bliss...but knowledge is power.
Valued Member
Canada
434 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  1:30 pm  Show Profile Check secoinedchance's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add secoinedchance to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow ......keep it up! Nice one DBM
Valued Member
Canada
434 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  1:31 pm  Show Profile Check secoinedchance's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add secoinedchance to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Instead of taking 100's for that $2000 withdrawl, you'd like it in 10's and 20's so you can look for radars
Edited by secoinedchance
03/11/2012 5:32 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2224 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  1:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coppernickeldaddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A prominent convenience store chain around my area has machines that dispense your coin change when you make a purchase. I always look at the dimes and quarters stacked inside to look for white edges.

My girlfriend and I can be weighted down with shopping bags at the supermarket yet I will always insist to check the reject slot on the Coinstar.

Sometimes I will put dollar bills into vending machines and hit the return button to see the change I get back.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1524 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  5:06 pm  Show Profile Check samsnate's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...we're all losers! MUwahahahahahaha. I love it! "-)
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
4398 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  6:53 pm  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There really is no hope
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1521 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  8:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add unholyroller to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When you go out on your lunch break to pick up coin and end up with a trunk full of boxes, and an empty belly....
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
$20 Pure Silver Coin - Candy Cane Proof with Murano GlassCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSWCoins - We Love CoinsSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified Vams   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05