Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

idea for a competition

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Australia
977 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  05:07 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

As many of you would have read, I have been searching for an incuse flag 50c for a little while.

I was wondering if anyone would like a competition where you have to guess what date I actually find one.

First person to pick a date has that date, and if your date passes, you get to choose another date.

Prize would be a centenary of federation 50c state coin of your choice. I have at least 2 of each now so I could give one away. It is not going to be an outstanding coin, but its just for a bit of fun.

If you like this idea, let me know and I will put a post in the "giveaways" forum.

This also reminds me. I have a couple of items to send to people. I will get these sorted out this week.

Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  05:24 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a good idea. Hopefully the date is sooner than later.
Valued Member
Australia
190 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  05:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pure luck of the draw, I searched through $100 of 5c coins today, I found 3 x 1972 5c coins in one $2 roll (40 coins) and not one other in the other $98. I tend to find an incuse for ever $700 in 50c I search through.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
977 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  06:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is the competition forum post.
http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/...IC_ID=113552
Good luck to everyone.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.66 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05