Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I'm thinking "10 Days of Peace Dollars" starting on the 17th

Previous Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
1324 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2012  10:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jeffrose to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thoughts? Comments?

Quote:
I declare next Monday, the 17th of March 2012

Moe . . I know you are all powerful but even on the Mayan calendar, next Monday is the 19th.
OPEN 24 HRS (but not in a row)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6816 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  12:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mr. Jeff! You are correct, my friend!

My combined Gregorian/Roman/Egyptian/Aztec/Mayan/Olmec/Tzchezichatican calendar computer program led me slightly astray! (Last time I looked it says it's still calculating...)

Next Monday is indeed the 19th of March 2012,

and this Day is indeed the day of the start of "The 10 11 Days of Peace dollars".

Peace up , My Friends!
Links to ALL previous "Days of..." Threads:
http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/...08352#108352
Edited by Moe145
03/14/2012 12:18 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
731 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  12:57 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Coindog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NOOO! I'm going to be gone for all but 3 days of this event. Make it April 2nd and you got a deal.
ANA member #3169039
Learn More...
United States
6428 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  02:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will be out of town much of this week and the start of next week. I will have to join the thread 3-4 days late.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1324 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  07:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jeffrose to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

OPEN 24 HRS (but not in a row)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6816 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  11:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And also with you!

Links to ALL previous "Days of..." Threads:
http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/...08352#108352
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05