Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 US Coins and Currency Discussion Forums
 US Classic Coin Grading

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

1882 o/s , curious what you all think .

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
tatt2ed13
Pillar Of The Community
United States
550 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  6:54 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add tatt2ed13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

i tried my best to get decent photos ..

Not much *luster* .. But details seem to be full (to me)

Hardly any wear .. if any on the high spots ..

hair line seems full / along with the eagles breast area little ware noticeable to me on this one ..

just really shows PITTING ..

Pillar Of The Community
United States
550 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  7:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tatt2ed13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
another obverse pic , if its better haha I dono , but it may help one of you guys out .. I personally dono where to grade this (thinking in the AU range but just because no luster, Details all are still crisp in hand .. sry for terrible photos)

Pillar Of The Community
United States
868 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  7:28 pm  Show Profile Check kookoox10's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any chance you can a get a closeup of the mint mark like you did the hair in one of the photos? Looks like either a OMM or a die chip caused a glob of silver material to fill in the MM.
Valued Member
United States
132 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  7:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TonedMo87 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you can get outside with some light left, try taking some pics out there. I found that really helps, even if you only have a mediocre digital camera

-Dan
Pillar Of The Community
United States
550 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  8:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tatt2ed13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Guys , Appreciate it .. Heres sum other photos

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05