Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Win a free coin Aussies

Previous Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2010 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2012  06:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe I get the booby prize for the most moves, LOL

Steve
View my Coins, Banknotes & Tokens (NOW WITH OVER 8150 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 223
Edited by triggersmob
03/20/2012 06:44 am
Valued Member
Australia
106 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  03:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add zic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for interesting contest)
Valued Member
Australia
413 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  11:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add b_j_w_79 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have had another few goes over lunch and will rest on my efforts! My scores will be very hard to beat .
Australia
3 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2012  07:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add leighby to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Featured Sliding Puzzle Games
Chichen Itza
Chichen Itza is a large pre-Columbian archaeological site built by the Maya civilization located in...
By: msmith Difficulty: Easy
Lion Art
lion art puzzle game
By: gayash Difficulty: Easy
Buzz
Buzz the superhero :)
By: katie1989 Difficulty: Easy
Great Wall of China
The Great Wall of China is a series of stone and earthen fortifications in northern China, built,...
By: msmith Difficulty: Easy
Colosseum
The Colosseum or Roman Coliseum, originally the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an elliptical amphitheatre...
By: msmith Difficulty: Easy See all games ยป
Tag Cloud
123 2010 animal animals anime art aston baby Bible bieber Big black Brain Calder Camino Car cartoon cat Cathedral challenge christmas cody Compostella contractors cool Cute demolition dog Easy Education Follow fun funny game games girl good hard holidays jigsaw JLS juego justin kimia kitty logo lol love marvin MELZA Narnia none onefootabroad picture pilgrim puzzle puzzles recycle Santiago school Simpson site slide slider sliding Supasitthai survivor tags Terra test walking work world wrecking Share or Embed Leighby's certificate on Coin sliding puzzle game
Congratulations!
You have got the game score certificate.

Australia
3 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2012  07:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add leighby to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
um... that screen shot didnt work well..bugga
Valued Member
Australia
106 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2012  09:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add zic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done, b_j_w_79!
But how come? how you managed to do so?))
Valued Member
Australia
413 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2012  5:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add b_j_w_79 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi zic, It's all about learning patterns and then moving everything quickly of course
Pillar of the Community
1244 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2012  8:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Australian coin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Winner will be announced today Sunday! Around 9pm AEDT
So I can post the coin Monday for speedy delivery
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2012  10:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
, leighby!
Valued Member
Australia
354 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2012  11:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add spg1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

50 moves 44 seconds

got told off twice by the boss....
Pillar of the Community
1244 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2012  06:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Australian coin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations b_j_w_79
Super ninja of the sliding puzzle

A Big thankyou to all who participated and had heaps of fun
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2012  06:48 am  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
bjw you must actually be doing that in your sleep!
Valued Member
Australia
413 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2012  4:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add b_j_w_79 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I win, I win! Thanks to Australian coin for the contest!
Valued Member
Australia
413 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2012  11:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add b_j_w_79 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin received today. Very happy. Thanks again Australian coin for the contest!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05