Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 General Numismatic Discussion Forums (Non Country Specific)
 Main Coin Forum

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

What is your "I won the lottery!" coin?

Next Page    
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
ArrowsAndRays
Pillar Of The Community
728 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  5:36 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add ArrowsAndRays to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

$460,000,000.00*

If money didn't matter, I'd assume 'The Coin' that would give you the most pleasure to own wouldn't necessarily be a 1933 Saint-Gaudens or an 1804 dollar.

So, what is your "Lottery Coin"?

*for CCF members not from the US, there's a large lottery prize being drawn for tonight.

Secret Santa '12 & '13
Upgrading my 7070 never ends!
Coin Community SupporterSupporter!
United States
21105 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  5:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Because of my nature, I would have to fill all my existing holes first.

But once that is done, I would probably make a play for a 1913 Liberty nickel.

Of course, with that kind of money, I could probably add your two choices as well.
Jbuck! ... Coin Collector since 1978 ... Learn more about my current avatar and my previous one.

Did you know that our members sell on eBay? Click Here to see CCF member eBay Sales!

Did you know that there is a better way to search eBay for the coins you want? Click Here for the CCF eBay Search Engine!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
12539 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  6:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like Mercury dimes. I'd attempt to buy ALL of them.
That would actually be the fun part of it. Going to dealers and saying I'LL TAKE ALL OF THOSE. DO YOU HAVE MORE?
just carl
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2497 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  6:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Tim Stroud to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1895 Proof Morgan..............Among many others!
Pay your taxes! 12 million illegal immigrants are depending on it.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."
Thomas Jefferson

Oldest Circulation Find ----- 1897S Barber quarter
Oldest Detector Find -------- 1803 Large cent

Pillar Of The Community
United States
5938 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  6:26 pm  Show Profile Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I could finally obtain my Trade Dollar (possibly an 1884) and fill the other holes in my 7070, slowly, I would not want to attract attention.
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"

"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145

"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
Edited by oih82w8
03/30/2012 6:36 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4139 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  6:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add amida17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All the Bust Halves. ALL THE BUST HALVES...Every Overton. That would be a cool set!
"...being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead." - Vonnegut
Pillar Of The Community
United States
624 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  6:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add The Silver Searcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Idk...... Id pull an elaisberg... One of everything!
United States
6272 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  7:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
high quality 1856 Flying Eagle cent
Edited by Fuzzy317
03/30/2012 7:02 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4250 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  7:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheNickelGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Huge yacht to charter and sail the Pacific, professional crew, and a fleet of charter fishing boats and top notch captains based in all the Hawaiian islands. A couple modest houses here and there and my own personal 45 foot fishing boat to catch a world record Marlin.

I think I would collect .... uh .... a complete set of all US nickels and try for a Jefferson Nickel set in MS68+ full steps and start a registry set with all PF67+ cameos.

Oh well, broke already. Hope the fishing business is good.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3452 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  7:07 pm  Show Profile Check muddler's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1915 s Panama pacific $50 commemorative gold piece!
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1899 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  7:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1911 Canadian silver dollar...

The question is more important than the answer
Pillar Of The Community
728 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  7:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ArrowsAndRays to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This one:
http://coins.ha.com/c/item.zx?inven...No=208600001
Secret Santa '12 & '13
Upgrading my 7070 never ends!
United States
13883 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  7:36 pm  Show Profile Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Actually, $640,000,000 now. 7 expected to hit it, after taxes, a mere $44,000,000 each.

Oh, for me, the highest grade registry set of Large Cents.

If it's just one coin, highest grade Chain Cent or Silver Center Cent.
Edited by vermontensium
03/30/2012 7:38 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1727 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  8:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coincollect1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
same as wert. 1911 dollar. And also for US coins I would finish a Morgan dollar set in the highest grade I can get them.
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  8:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ram96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One each of all the Eagle coins to start. Then start on Silver Dollars.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3409 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  8:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
All the Bust Halves. ALL THE BUST HALVES...Every Overton. That would be a cool set!

I agree with Amida17. Oh, by the way, all MS condition.
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05