Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

coin inventory software?

Previous Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2008  3:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gewoodfo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
all: I am a user of Exact change. The program is excellant with unlimited ability to attach any number of photos or scans, ability to add additional fields, have multiple sets, FREE upgrades for life and OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Pillar of the Community
Canada
581 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2008  9:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MrCanada to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jbuck thanks for the info but I downloaded my version from the net so do disk, moving the data is a no brainer ,the program has an export feature . I have written to Liberty several times with no response , I quess I will keep trying .
Thanks again
Learn More...
United States
21608 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2008  9:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Were you able to keep a copy of the file you downloaded? If so, you should be able to copy that file to the new computer and run it again.

If it downloaded and installed automatically, then it is probably gone from your cache by now. Did it require activation once you installed it? If either if these scenarios is correct, then you might need them to help you.
Jbuck! ... Coin Collector since 1978 ... Learn more about my current avatar and my previous one.

Did you know that our members sell on eBay? Click Here to see CCF member eBay Sales!

Did you know that there is a better way to search eBay for the coins you want? Click Here for the CCF eBay Search Engine!
Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2008  04:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ken_3567 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If it's not in your cache, you also might want to check out your recycle bin. By a remote chance of luck it might be sitting in there waiting to be recovered,
Pillar of the Community
Canada
581 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2008  11:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MrCanada to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I managed to move the first version over it had a install file , now I just need them to send me the update and I should be crusin. Thanks for the help.
Valued Member
Denmark
69 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2008  11:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bomndk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I use Exact Change.

Before I got EC I tested at least 4-5 other programs but found that EC was the most easy program for me needs.
There are some things about EC that I would like changed but basically I am very pleased with EC.
Edited by bomndk
11/21/2008 11:04 am
Valued Member
United States
376 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2008  6:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wif99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I currently use Coin Manage 2008, I find it very user friendly. It is Basically an Access Database.
If you are familiar with Access you can Add or change pretty much any field.
I also like the way to add this year coins.

I have the program on a USB external HD,
with both my desktop and laptop pointing to it.
so all info is always up to date regardless which computer I use

I used Coin Keeper Deluxe for a couple years but was always outdated.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1077 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2009  10:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add QuickSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If anyone reading this thread is interested in volunteering to help create a World Coin Database, using open office database, please register your interest in the thread in this section of the forum.

We need volunteers for data entry.

Also we will listen to any and all ideas you may have that you would like to see incorporated into such a project.

The finished product will be available to all members of CCF, free of charge.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1723 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2009  12:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Without having to do a lot of research - can anyone pop off a quick list of Mac-compatible coin inventory programs? My Macs are loaded with OS 10.4.x and I'd rather not depend upon my aging P3 Windows machines, even if they are running XP. Thanks.
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2009  10:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add marlouis to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The thing with Numismatist Notebook is that with the free version you are able to enter a limited amount of coins. Once you hit the limit, you get a nag screen with a link to the website to purchase the software which is fairly inexpensive. I like both programs, ( CoinManage and NN ) havent decided which one to run with though. NN is more my speed in price. Say what you want, I'm cheap. :)

M & L
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05