Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 General Numismatic Discussion Forums (Non Country Specific)
 Supplies, Books, Reference, Software, etc

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Littleton quarter album question?

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2008  10:21 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add 1337 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

my Littleton state quarters album only has 43 spaces. why

***Edited by Forum Dad to clarify title and move to correct forum***

Pillar Of The Community
United States
673 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2008  10:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add InfiniteInterest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dunno...Are the spaces labled ? One coin per design ? Maybe there is more than one book , many series have multiple books . I am only familiar with Whitman and Dansco, I don't know about Littleton....except they are overpriced on most of their coins.
Valued Member
United States
231 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2008  10:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Because Littleton STINKS!...lol

I don't know really, I haven't run into that on any yet and that number just doesn't make sense...unless...nope doesn't make sense. Maybe it is for the first two years, one each P&D mints (20) clad proofs (10) silver proofs (10) one random colorized from each year (2) and one spot for the obverse?
Sorry I couldn't be any help.
Valued Member
United States
74 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2008  11:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Walker4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Somebody must have got tired of punching holes !?!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3992 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2008  01:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its a littleton error! put it on eBay and make millions off of it
Edited by daviscfad
03/31/2008 01:26 am
Coin Community SupporterSupporter!
Australia
11041 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2008  08:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Because Littleton now wants you to go and buy a new album off them?
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Pillar Of The Community
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2008  08:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1337 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well that wont be happening lol. im going to look for a better album to display them and my cents in
United States
3242 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2008  10:27 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add amac44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Look and see printing date it maybe and old one
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5970 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2008  11:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add eaglefoot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You just need two different books to complete the set I'm sure. It's probably a "P" and "D" mint State Quarter Album as already mentioned.
Now, if it's a "D" only mint book...(meaning only one hole for each state quarter)...........even as bad as Littleton stuff might be.....that would be a "dumb" mistake by any Company !....Sometimes there are "exta" holes too...for "spare" coins.
Sell it to somebody and get a Whitman !.....
Edited by eaglefoot
03/31/2008 11:16 am
Pillar Of The Community
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2008  1:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1337 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
its only worth 2 dollars.lol
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
2217 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2008  1:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NumisMattyUk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That stinks.. I'd ask for my money back!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love CoinsAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05