Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Rare Sutler Token R-7 that I have

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United States
38 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2009  7:10 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Buckeye Gal to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Hello,
I'm a beginner in the world of tokens. I've first learned, that this is the place to be to obtain the knowledge, by talking to a few very nice people in this forum. I have a token that I'd like to eventually sell, but I need to get it's proper discription, and better pictures. I'm going to put up the pictures I have, if I do it right. I welcome any feedback. This sutler token says, "J. W. Cruikshank, 10 cent. 81, Reg. O. V. I.", on one side, and has a picture of a mug on the other side, with wheat chaff and flowers arched around it. I already know that is a token from the 81st Regiment of the Ohio Voluntery Infantry, and it's an R-7 rarety. ok, now I'm going to try to put the pictures up. Here goes.

United States
917 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2009  8:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wetglaswegian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What I do BuckeyeGal is when I upload the pic to the computer its usually in jpg format , I open it in paint which comes with all computers , its then in a bmp format and much magnified,save it as a jpg in the magnified format and you have a much closer look at your coin..it can be amazing.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.94 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05