Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1862/1 Silver Three Cent Piece

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
369 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2009  11:04 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add SilverTurtle to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I finally have better pictures of my Three Cent Piece!

Valued Member
United States
183 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2009  11:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Electric_Op_Ltd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice die clash there lol. I have an 1861 I'm selling soon. Nice coin.
Valued Member
United States
369 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2009  10:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add SilverTurtle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm working on a complete 1851 to 1862 Collection of Trimes, from VG-AU. This coins doesn't have too many problems: Center of the shield is a bit weak, a few hairlines, etc. I'd say EF/AU Range.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2362 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2009  4:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TreasHunt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice, how about a close up of the 2/1?
TreasHunt
Valued Member
United States
369 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2009  11:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add SilverTurtle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll eventually get some better pictures. This is definitely better than the older pictures I had of it though.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSWCoins - We Love CoinsAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05