Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Seen any Gettysburg quarters yet?

Previous Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
1640 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2012  7:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add M0nks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ive seen plenty of them in change and boxes I dont seem to find the glacier though
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2012  10:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ridge_Runner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just got one from the vending machine the other day, then spent it in another vending machine. I get the P/D mint rolls so I don't really keep the circulated stuff much. I wasn't finding many in circulation anyway. You can definitely tell the mintages are lower with ATBs. I like it that way though. Keeps them more interesting in my opinion.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4371 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2012  11:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
M0nks, kind of the opposite with me. I've found two Glaciers but no Gettysburgs yet.
"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 238, Byzantine: 34, Post-Roman Germanic: 21
Pillar of the Community
United States
678 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2012  02:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add perfessor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have found less than 10 of the 2010 ATB quarters in circulation, all P except 1 D. I have not seen any 2011 ATB's of any design in change. I stopped buying rolls of these also a couple years ago, but I bought 2 rolls of the Gettysburg quarters because I live in Pennsylvania. And I like the design and the history. The Civil War always fascinated me also. The battlefield is a humbling place.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1033 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2012  11:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ghostrider to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've to be living in a wasteland for certain coin year and mintage. To date the only ATB's that I have seen are residing in my albums, and those were from the mint. I've received none in change and so Monday I am stopping at the bank and will start purchasing some quarter rolls to see if there are any there.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05