Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1 book done 2 to finish

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5066 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  12:22 am Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I have completed the first album of these.
A HUGE thank you for everyone that has helped me to do this

Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Pillar of the Community
United States
1638 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  12:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add unholyroller to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I take it you have three kids and you want to give each of them one book? Congrats on your success so far
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4350 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  05:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done indeed.

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Valued Member
United States
383 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  10:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add SJUHawks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats, but man, that would drive me nuts. Every coin in my books has to be perfectly upright, or I need to take it out and put it back in correctly. Or at least what I consider to be correct.

Why do you need three?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4252 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  10:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheNickelGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is that 1970 D hole filled with a proof 1970 S? If not, that is a really amazing proof-like 1970 D.
Valued Member
United States
150 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  10:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add joshkellogg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought the same thing!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2277 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  10:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wquinn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a really nice 1970 D.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5953 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  12:07 pm  Show Profile Check SHAFTA9a's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats, trout...

Any time someone fills an album or, completes a set there's a bell that rings somewhere....(wait, that was in a movie I think)
True North
Pillar of the Community
United States
4979 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  2:32 pm  Show Profile Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WTG ! I have 3 I'm working on also.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5066 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  2:42 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes it is an S proof.
There is only one hole for the 1970 in this album and I could only get the proof coin so in she went
Learn More...
United States
21729 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  4:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!
Jbuck! ... Coin Collector since 1978 ... Learn more about my current avatar and my previous one.

Did you know that our members sell on eBay? Click Here to see CCF member eBay Sales!

Did you know that there is a better way to search eBay for the coins you want? Click Here for the CCF eBay Search Engine!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5066 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  4:36 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just bought a 70d to keep everyone happy
Valued Member
United States
245 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  4:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ljenkins990 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! I guess now it's on to the 1986-2003 album?

Valued Member
United States
284 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  12:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DM1975 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome... Congrats. I helped my son fill his vol. 2 Lincoln cent book the other day and he has a few more we are working on. It sure is nice to see all the holes filled. For my collection I don't use albums but I am just a few coins away from completing my Ike set, business strikes, different mints, proofs, and all. I can't wait to get it done. Great job.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5066 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  12:48 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Congratulations! I guess now it's on to the 1986-2003 album?

Yes thats the one

Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2012  08:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add silverguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trout, let me know what you need. One of the series I collect is Kennedy halfs. I have some nice extras. Also I have some ausie currency. (I travel there for work), to mount Gambier to be exact. Email me and we can set up some Kennedy halfs taking a flight to the land down under. :-)
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05