Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

here is the rest 1947 to 1949 cents for grade and comments

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previously Ousted

Canada
398 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  4:30 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add coingirl to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

And here is the rest of them.
thank you all
CG

Pillar of the Community
United States
870 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  6:08 pm  Show Profile Check kookoox10's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those are some good looking cents! Do you have a 47 ML Blunt 7 in your collection yet?
Previously Ousted
Canada
398 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  8:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coingirl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
kookoox
I do not intentially collect cents. If they come as part of a collection I buy for other coins, like 5 cent to 50 cent silver, I take them
But these will soon be sold. Just am not sure yet where.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
659 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2012  01:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Peter4805 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The pictures of your coins may not be the most flattering from the standpoint of showing every tiny flaw, but they are indeed honest. That said, I would much rather see pictures like yours when buying coins than those where the photographer spent the better part of a day changing lighting, changing angles, zooming in, zooming out etc., in attempt to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Edited by Peter4805
03/24/2012 01:52 am
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Shop at PDS Coins!SWCoins - We Love CoinsSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.71 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05