Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Yugoslavia 50 para 2000 question about alignment.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Netherlands
395 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  11:53 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Sander to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I was wondering why the 50 Para 2000 is minted in coin alignment instead of medal alignment.. All other denominations of that year have medal alignment.(also the Yugoslavian coinage before are all in medal alignment) Or I'm lucky and the only 50 para 2000 I have is an error?

Pillar of the Community
United States
2605 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  12:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svslav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like the coin alignment is a norm for this type.
Valued Member
Netherlands
395 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  1:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sander to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the fast reply..
Valued Member
Serbia (Srbija)
446 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2012  09:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mvojnovic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
, coin alignment is normal for this coin.
"Navikli smo da, naime, vladamo tuđim, a ne drugi našim ,u to smo sigurni dok bude ratova I mačeva"
Daurentije
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05