Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1919-S SLQ To Grade

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 2,211Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5417 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2014  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zxcccxz to your friends list
VF-30 at best.
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
11922 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2014  11:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list
VF-30.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1874 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2014  11:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flippy to your friends list
Vf35
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
16697 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2014  12:01 am  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list
VF25
swcoin.ecrater.com
Valued Member
Germany
321 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2014  02:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lex1705 to your friends list
I'll try to get better pics of the first coin.
And what can you say about these two?
1919-S-SLQ-To-Grade
1919-S-SLQ-To-Grade
Rest in Peace
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2014  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnny54321 to your friends list
ist coin is XF-40. 2nd coin, vf-35 details cleaned. 3rd coin I'd also say xf40. Why so many of this date/mm?
Valued Member
Germany
321 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2014  09:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lex1705 to your friends list
The first coin is mine,the others are from here
http://www.davidlawrence.com/invent...lotid/658033
http://www.davidlawrence.com/invent...192/allAuc/1

I'm just trying to compare my coin with that,which are already in slabs.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2014  10:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list
VF-35
Pillar of the Community
United States
688 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2014  10:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yhbearcats to your friends list
I'd say the original coin is XF 40
Valued Member
Germany
321 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2014  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lex1705 to your friends list
I've took a video of the coin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPcX6QjpKU8
Rest in Peace
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2014  12:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnny54321 to your friends list
Wow, very cool video! Thanks for sharing. I have to admit though, it looks to have an unnatural shine in the video that I didn't see in the pictures. It looks like it has toned over an old polish. Still, a great scarce coin. I think this coin is a lot tougher than the more valuable 1921. Are you putting together an SLQ set?
Valued Member
Germany
321 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2014  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lex1705 to your friends list
Thanks a lot for all answers!
I've got this coin for only 20 euros by a local seller,I think,he didn't see the mint mark over there
However,because of this cheap price I don't think that the coin was rounded off or something like that,but may be was a bit polished a long time ago.But the coin doesn't have hair lines.
to johnny54321
I wish to putt together an SLQ set,but it's not possible for me now,because I'll never get a 1916 with a real price.
Rest in Peace
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2014  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnny54321 to your friends list
20 Euros? That is only like $27!! WOW! That was absolutely a homerun purchase....even with the polishing, this is easily a $300 coin. You can get your money back 10 fold on this one. What a score, congratulations!!
Valued Member
Germany
321 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2014  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lex1705 to your friends list
Thank you!Yes,it's like a gift)I'm collecting the US type coins,this is a type I had already,but if I'm getting a nice coin,a type I already have,I keep it for my set.
Valued Member
Canada
129 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2014  06:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add uchihadesendent to your friends list
vf-25 and you bought it for a good price
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 2,211Next Topic Page 2 of 2
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.


    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Forums