Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Hey Conder101! No Date Draped Bust Large Cent - What Year Do You Think It Is?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,671Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Formerly coinlover1899
Learn More...
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Check IGWTCoins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add IGWTCoins to your friends list
Guys, that was exactly what I was thinking. I have been waiting for his response.
www.InGodWeTrustCoins.com
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list
First 1 is clear. Last digit looks like a 1 to me. 1801?
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list

Quote:
Guys, that was exactly what I was thinking. I have been waiting for his response.
I tweaked the title to grab his attention.
Formerly coinlover1899
Learn More...
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Check IGWTCoins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add IGWTCoins to your friends list
I was about to ask you to do that for me. Thanks Jbuck!
www.InGodWeTrustCoins.com
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2018  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list
I asked Conder101 to take a look at this thread.
Edited by SilverDollar2017
10/24/2018 09:56 am
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2018  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list

Quote:
I was about to ask you to do that for me. Thanks Jbuck!
You are welcome.


Quote:
I asked Conder101 to take a look at this thread.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2018  12:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list
Bump.
Formerly coinlover1899
Learn More...
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2018  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Check IGWTCoins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add IGWTCoins to your friends list
Lol
www.InGodWeTrustCoins.com
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2018  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list
And one very last bump to see if anyone has any thoughts!
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
Valued Member
United States
293 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2018  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1796NoPole to your friends list
It seems conder has left the building. I have a very strong intuitive feeling that it's a 1798 but will wait to see. I'm almost certain the last digit is 8, but even before I looked at that, it just has that 1798 look through and through.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2018  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list
Conder is still around. He replied to several topics today.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2018  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list
I have tried unsuccessfully to attribute this coin. It has piqued my interest.

I created a topic in the Classic Error and Variety section about this. Maybe Conder101 or another large cent expert will see it. I hope this is within the rules.

Coinlover1899 - Hope this is okay with you, if not, let me know and I'll delete the post.

Mods - if this isn't within the rules feel free to close/lock the new topic. Thanks.
Formerly coinlover1899
Learn More...
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2018  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Check IGWTCoins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add IGWTCoins to your friends list
No problem at all SD! It is much appreciated!
www.InGodWeTrustCoins.com
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,671Next Topic Page 2 of 2
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.


    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Forums