| Author |
Replies: 22 / Views: 2,153 |
Page 2 of 2
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2321 Posts |
MS64
You realize when you know how to think, it empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.
-Neil deGrasse Tyson
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
737 Posts |
im at ms63
I've been collecting for a couple years... Favorite Coin's are Standing Liberty quarters, Working on my type set | Coffee, Corvettes, Coins & the CCF what could be better?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
4507 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
606 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1301 Posts |
Nice CC Dollar. I'm with the MS64 crowd.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18923 Posts |
I'm with coinfrog. TV grade MS64 my grade MS63
|
|
Pillar of the Community
2226 Posts |
Agree with sel, 63, very nice'78
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37152 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
646 Posts |
Very nice for a CC. MS-64
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1868 Posts |
This one came back MS-64. I agree and was pleased with this grade.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
646 Posts |
I'm at MS-63 too. Just a little to marked up for 64, IMO.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18923 Posts |
nice grade on a CC. looking closer at the cheek most of what we are seeing are not scratches or marks but luster thats been rubbed off. the peripheral toning most certainly added to the grade. the biggest problem I see is the dirt or black marks on the eagle. I think its graded correct. I called MS64 based on TV and dropped it a grade for that but I think in this case TV photos were accurate
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Congrats, TV had it right this time!
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18923 Posts |
 sometimes a blind squirrel can find that acorn as well 
|
|
Page 2 of 2
|
Replies: 22 / Views: 2,153 |
Page 2 of 2
|