I dropped my Proof Set subscription due to exorbitant pricing, tight personal finances, and the fact that Proof Sets are not an ongoing collection of mine. I've got Silver Proof Sets that I paid LESS for than the Cu-Ni Proof sets of today.
I've kept my American Innovation RP Dollars, though. Even though the first two factors I mention also apply...it IS part of an ongoing collection. It is scheduled for the 13th.
The ABC network affiliate in the SF Bay Area broadcast a behind-the scenes feature on the SF Mint's production process and it happened to be while the proof sets were being produced. Interesting video
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use