| Author |
Replies: 26 / Views: 832 |
Page 2 of 2
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
7396 Posts |
Now, does this mean I am done? I don't know. I have no interest in getting the lincolns I am missing, but there are a few that I would like to upgrade, so the answer is probably no. Thanks for looking. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107834 Posts |
looks like I posted a bit early before the last coin was posted.  glad I came back to see it. And I hope to see more if you start upgrading 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79462 Posts |
Awesome collection! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
7396 Posts |
Thanks all. It was a nice set to do, and I may upgrade some of the early wheats, but it was nice to get to this point that I consider it complete.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9896 Posts |
 A very nice set, sorry 2 sets congrats.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
96 Posts |
I love the proof wheaties, that really makes your collection pop
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19615 Posts |
Very nice wheat woodys in the mix!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
794 Posts |
Are any of those coins from when you were 7?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
7396 Posts |
Quote: Are any of those coins from when you were 7? A few in the 2nd album and in the Littleton folder are from 50 years ago, I can't really say which ones, but I had my original 1940 to 1959 Whitman folder till a few years ago when it ripped apart. Most of those coins were acquired from when I was 7 till I was 18. Edit- From looking at them, I'm pretty certain these are my first album. The 1940, 1940d, 1942s, 1941pds, 1942s, 1945, 1945s, 1946ds, 1947d, 1948d, 1950d, 1951, 1951d, 1953d. There maybe more in the Whitman, but I can't readily tell.
Edited by hfjacinto 08/07/2026 3:44 pm
|
|
Valued Member
United States
185 Posts |
Fantastic. Love looking at Lincoln Cents.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2724 Posts |
good stuff, helder. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1784 Posts |
Incredible collection, helder, thank you for posting all of them!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
3824 Posts |
Great set, hfjacinto! A very nice accomplishment.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2458 Posts |
Wow, that is a lovely Lincoln collection you have there hfjacinto. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1332 Posts |
WOW! Fantastic collection of cent coins. Thanks for sharing.
|
|
Page 2 of 2
|
Replies: 26 / Views: 832 |
Page 2 of 2
|