Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

3 Marks Prussia And Bavaria

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 3,942Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Valued Member
Greece
425 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2010  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epop to your friends list
I 'll keep you in touch with photos when I receive them back from NGC
Valued Member
Greece
425 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2010  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epop to your friends list
In August when these coins posted I said that I'll inform about the results about these coins.So the coins returned as in photos.

3-Marks-Prussia-And-Bavaria
Edited by epop
09/27/2010 6:35 pm
Valued Member
Greece
425 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2010  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epop to your friends list
The Prussian coin goes not well but It's ok for my 3 marks collection

3-Marks-Prussia-And-Bavaria
Valued Member
United States
451 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2010  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add brokencompass to your friends list
Thanks Epop for posting the pictures! Nice coins! I have gotten very interested in coins from German states. I am looking to acquire some coins soon. I hope I get em without burning a huge hole in my pocked :P
Valued Member
United States
365 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2010  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SeriousCERES to your friends list
Congrats on the slabs here; obviously the second one turned out a little lower than one would have hoped, but that 90th anniversary is a winner. If you ever choose to part with them you can be sure that you'll get a nice price for them--especially given that neither came back "cleaned," which is all too common on these types.

-SCS
Valued Member
Greece
425 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2010  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epop to your friends list
I try not to buy any cleaned coins and I slab mostly my own.Here is another example of a kaisereich era 3 mark for the anniversary of Breslaou University

3-Marks-Prussia-And-Bavaria
Valued Member
Greece
425 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2010  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epop to your friends list
and the reverse

3-Marks-Prussia-And-Bavaria
Valued Member
United States
365 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2010  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SeriousCERES to your friends list
Beautiful coin, just beautiful. I love the lettering on these.
Valued Member
Greece
425 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2010  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epop to your friends list
your opinion vs NGC
what is 5the number of the grade for this coin.

3-Marks-Prussia-And-Bavaria
Valued Member
Greece
425 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2010  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epop to your friends list
and reverse

3-Marks-Prussia-And-Bavaria
Valued Member
United States
451 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2010  07:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add brokencompass to your friends list
@Epop : MS 62?
Valued Member
United States
469 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2010  08:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southerngent to your friends list
MS64
Valued Member
Greece
425 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2010  08:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epop to your friends list
I must say also that I was not predict the number of the grade before sending it t NGC
Valued Member
Greece
425 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2010  08:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epop to your friends list
I will put better pictures of the coin before sending it to TPG

3-Marks-Prussia-And-Bavaria
Edited by epop
12/09/2010 08:40 am
Valued Member
Greece
425 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2010  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epop to your friends list


3-Marks-Prussia-And-Bavaria
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 3,942Next Topic Page 2 of 2
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.


    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Forums