Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1982 Large Date Copper Lincoln Cent

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 320Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
155 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2026  12:57 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jjpe to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
A while back I took about 50 photos of 1982 all kinds of variety of Lincoln cents. I just started to go through them and I'm coming up with obviously either errors or Machine Doubling. I don't know how many I will post but out of 50 there's got to be a bunch and I don't want to spend a lot of time researching so if I'm wrong with my opinion sorry oh well see you wouldn't want to be ya. I hope your people still have a sense of humor because I know I've been ribbed over the years I take it with a grain of salt.
Okay back to business here's a 1982 large date copper obviously Philadelphia Lincoln Cent . Are those Cuds on the rim above in God we trust and to the left of Liberty? Blow up Liberty you'll see I take pretty good pictures and is that Machine Doubling? What about the word Liberty? Could that also be a die crack on the very top of his head? I don't see anything on the reverse thanks for your help people more to come
1982-Large-Date-Copper-Lincoln-Cent
1982-Large-Date-Copper-Lincoln-Cent
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79330 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2026  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see Rim Cuds/Folded Over Rim Fins and no doubling.
Errers and Varietys.
Valued Member
JennyCents's Avatar
United States
175 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2026  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JennyCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not seeing a die crack or the MD you are saying in LIBERTY
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
107554 Posts
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196100 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 320Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Forums