| Author |
Replies: 2,353 / Views: 163,700 |
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107945 Posts |
Quote: I thought that 1993 Antilles piece was a Toronto Transit token at a glance, are tokens acceptable in this thread? My coin is not a transit token. According to Numista, it is a circulating coin. Minted at the Royal Dutch Mint. https://en.numista.com/1041
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107945 Posts |
Thank you jbuck, EV, and MNP 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1786 Posts |
Dearborn, my apologies, I didn't mean to say that it was a token, rather that it reminded me of one I own while scrolling by. And you're welcome 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107945 Posts |
No worries MNP, I guess I read your post incorrectly.  (one word can change a sentence completely - miss it and you fly off to left field, [or is it right]?  )
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196418 Posts |
We are misread things from time to time. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107945 Posts |
1992 Chile - 1 Peso Composition Aluminium (Aluminium 98%, Other Metals 2%) Weight 0.7 g Diameter 16 mm Thickness 1.2 mm 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107945 Posts |
1990 India - 10 Paise Composition Stainless steel Weight 2 g Diameter 16 mm Thickness 1.51 mm 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196418 Posts |
Nice examples, Dearborn! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107945 Posts |
Why thank you very much Mr. Jbuck. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
866 Posts |
Here's a recent pick-up for me :  GUYANA (Republic / Bank of Guyana), One Dollar, 2008. Copper-plated steel, 17 mm. Apparently worth about half a US cent at current exchange rate. With the "Rice Harvest" motif, I thought it might be an FAO coin, but apparently not.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79523 Posts |
Nice examples. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107945 Posts |
Thank you Errers. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196418 Posts |
Quote: GUYANA (Republic / Bank of Guyana), One Dollar, 2008. Copper-plated steel, 17 mm. Excellent! 
|
| |
Replies: 2,353 / Views: 163,700 |